Art Competition EXTENDED to SUNDAY 12th June!
We are calling all children who love to be creative to enter our art competition for the chance to win a pair of monogrammed pyjamas or a nightdress from the Roanne Orlebar Designs collection.
The challenge is to design your very own version of the From the Garden pattern using the sketched illustration template which features British seasonal garden flowers.
It is certainly the season to be inspired with this year's captivating garden designs at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and the incredible Platinum Jubilee decorations across the country. As well as the rainbow of colourful blooms springing to life in gardens, hedgerows and meadows.
The perfect activity for half term - this art competition is open to all children up to 14 years old.
We are delighted to be working with Natasha Poliszczuk who will be judging our art competition. Natasha is the Books Editor at You Magazine and she has the most charming Instagram feed featuring pretty frocks, floral loveliness and her book reviews, as you might imagine, are simply fantastic.
Natasha is looking for brilliant use of colour and imagination. You can be creative with the medium that you choose - it could be colouring pencils, paint, pastels or a collage to give a few ideas.
We would love to see pics of the artworks in process and please share these on instagram @roanneorlebardesigns.
Good luck and we cannot wait to see the entries!
Terms and Conditions.
This competition is organised by Roanne Orlebar Designs.
1. A photograph of the artwork entry is to be emailed to email@example.com and please ensure full contact details are submitted with the entry.
2. Entry to the competition is free
3. All artwork must be the original idea of the entrant.
4. The closing date for the competition is Sunday 12th June 2022. The winner will be notified by 20th June 2022.
5. Roanne Orlebar will choose the 10 finalists and the winner will be selected by Natasha Poliszcuk, Book Editor at You Magazine. The prize is a pair of monogrammed Children's pyjamas or a nightdress from the Roanne Orlebar Designs collection. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives to the prize will be offered.
6. Images of all the artwork will be posted on social media with limited information about the entrant – e.g. child’s first name and age.
7. Roanne Orlebar Designs cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.